Black Jack is Expanding its Service Business! Our focus is just HVAC allowing us to exceed our customer expectations. No plumbing, electrical or refrigeration, just expertise in the world of HVAC.
Black Jack Air & Mechanical offers each one of our customers:
(2) Bi- Annual Inspections and (2) Quarterly filter changes related to each of your units for only $225 per Unit. Most Service Companies provide only two filter changes. We believe a simple filter change extends the life of your equipment through enhanced air flow which can only be achieved through clean filters.
The Residential Division, like that of the Commercial Division, can sell you a brand-new unit as well as maintaining your unit to ensure its operating at a peak performance level after giving consideration to the age and condition of your unit.
We work hard to maintain your home’s unit as we know the replacement of a unit can be a stressful situation since your home is a place of retreat and optimal heating and cooling is a critical component of your home.
In addition, the cost can be a large expenditure for any family as homes can often have two units or more. We work with numerous finance companies that can assist any homeowner to ensure your family has HVAC in a moment’s notice.
Two Complete Inspections and Performance of the following steps on each unit:
- Replace filters with new filters and remove old filters from site (standard filter constitutes any filter up to a two-inch thickness)
- Verify proper thermostat response.
- Visually inspect all wiring and controls
- Test response of all operating and safety controls
- Visually inspect for oil leaks, signs of refrigerant leakage
- Clean condensate trap
- Check Delta T across evaporator(s), check suction superheat, report issues.
- Check and tighten all line voltage connections.
- Discuss any potential reliability issues with owner’s representative.
- Clean outdoor coil when it is accessible and close to the unit.
Two Quarterly Filter Changeovers:
- Remove and replace filters and dispose of used filters (standard filter constitutes any filter up to a two-inch thickness).
- Inspect and clean condensate pumps, drains and traps.
Black Jack Operates on an Agreement Basis Only. No contracts or Arguments.