Join The Black Jack Team!
• Responsible for servicing all major manufacturers including Lennox, Trane, Goodman, York, as well as mini-splits manufacturers such as Mitsubishi and Daiken.
• To ensure your career progresses, you will also assist on the “startup” of commercial installations for our Construction Division.
• Assist management in the quotation of replacements.
• Depending On Experience FOR YOUR BASE PAY
• We also offer sign on bonus of up to $1,000 depending upon experience and successful 90-day probationary period
• INCENTIVE DEPENDING ON YOUR MEETING YOUR MANAGER AFTER 90-DAY PROBATIONARY PERIOD
We are always hiring technicians. Black Jack offers extremely competitive compensation. We are seeking skilled HVAC Service Technicians with a minimum of three to five years of experience. Candidates will interview with the actual principal of Black Jack so only serious candidates with a real interest in being part of our team need apply.
After your 90-day probationary period, an incentive plan is developed based upon the company’s objectives such as timeliness, customer satisfaction, productivity regarding hours worked and other incentives that provide you a bonus structure that can be met and measured.
Black Jack’s mission is to service our discrete customer list with the highest level of service to ensure we exceed customer expectations. We do not intend to be a multidiscipline organization requiring our personnel to work on anything but HVAC systems. We schedule based upon our technician’s level of service experience.
To ensure your success, you will have access to our Senior Technical team members. Our process ensures your continued career development and job satisfaction.
The individual shall be responsible for the maintenance and repair of all major manufacturers through the utilization of their knowledge of refrigeration theory, comprehension of electrical schematics, electrician control systems, pipe fitting, welding/brazing and mechanical layout.
• Minimum of three plus years of experience
• Experience with Direct Digital Control (DDC) systems a plus
• Low Voltage knowledge with the ability to read wiring plans.
• Working knowledge of computers as you will communicate with iPads and Android tablets with our Dispatch Manager.
• Must be able to pass both driving and criminal background checks.
• Knowledge of Fireline software a plus.